I love sesame chicken. So for me easy freezer meals + sesame chicken are my favorite! I also love honey, so this recipe is a plus!
Easy to make, quick to prepare and oh so delicious.
Honey Sesame Chicken Recipe Below!
Honey Sesame Chicken
Chicken + Easy Meal? Yes Please!
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds to garnish
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Label freezer bag "Honey Sesame Chicken, 3.5 hours on low, remove chicken and shred. Return to pot for another 30 minutes".
- Place all ingredients into freezer bag.
- Take out and thaw.
- Place in crockpot for 3.5 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot and shred.
- Place shredded chicken back in the crockpot for another 30 minutes.
Bubbles and Babbles http://bubblesandbabbles.com/