Sometimes the week just gets too long, or maybe your day was too rough. Easy freezer meals are by far one of the best ways to make that crap day turn into something a little easier.
This is my first time making freezer meals and I actually had a little fun doing so. This first freezer meal is simple and only requires little ingredients.
Easy Freezer Meals | BBQ Pork Ribs
Just looking at the finished product makes me want to eat it right up! Me personally, I love anything with BBQ sauce in it.
I bought my freezer bags at our local dollar general and they worked perfectly for all my meals I made! Let’s jump into this recipe.
- Boneless Pork Country-Style Ribs 2-3 lbs
- Minced Garlic Cloves 3
- Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
- Apple Sauce 1/2 Cup
- Barbeque Sauce 1 1/2 Cups
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Label freezer bag "BBQ Pork Ribs, Low 5-6 Hours in Crockpot".
- Place all ingredients into the freezer bag.
- Seal the bag up, make sure to squeeze out all the air.
- Mix together inside of the freezer bag (I found this way to be easier to mix everything together).
- Cook in the crockpot on low for 5-6 hours.
- BEFORE COOKING: thaw before placing into the crockpot.
- Discard the juices. Then top with 1/2 cup fresh BBQ sauce